On today’s episode, I get to introduce you to one of my dearest friends, Bridgett Blood. Bridgett life song of encouraging people to grieve well, rest well and love well has been so impactful in my life. Our conversation today is full of deep truth, extreme vulnerability and personal stories as we dive into this conversation. We talk about:
- How to avoid comparing grief
- How to hold space and be intentional with others in their grief
- Grief helps us live more authentically
- Utilizing compassion and curiosity for ourselves as we experience triggers
- Allowing people to carry the weight of the hurt they cause us
- The relationship between resentment and boundaries
- Finding freedom as we listen to our mind, heart, and body
Bridgett is passionate about emotional health, trauma informed discipleship and sexual wholeness. She is a gifted communicator who enjoys equipping others to live powerfully in the tension of both the glory and grief of life. You will always find her learning new things! Whether that’s listening to a podcast, taking an e-course and reading or book. After serving as a spiritual formation pastor in Ohio for five years, Bridgett recently moved to Nashville TN where she founded Recover Your Life Consulting in hopes of empowering people to grieve well, rest well and love well.
Want to connect with Bridgett more?
Work with Courtney:
Virtual Coffee Chats, your 60 minute coaching blitz where we can talk grief, hope and singleness. Click here to book your Virtual Coffee Chat now!
Or consider joining Bloom🌼. Click here or DM me on Instagram to see if it’s the right fit for you!
Please rate, review, subscribe and share. Thanks so much!!
Engage in the conversation: