When you think of being emotionally self-aware, what comes to mind? Did you ever realize that emotional sobriety can be a source of freedom in your life?
In this episode, Courtney hosts a conversation with Dom Leo, a personal coach for people wanting to breakthrough barriers in their growth and health journeys and he happens to be Courtney’s brother. Here are some topics we covered:
- Healthy mindset around pivots of life
- Difference between knowing and understanding
- “Letting go of emotions” doesn’t mean being apathetic but practicing fully feeling them
- Addition to emotions
- Being honest with emotions
- Finding emotional sobriety
This is a JAM PACKED episode. Let me know what stands out to you!
A little about Dom Leo…
Dom Leo is a personal coach that works 1 on 1 with people to breakthrough the barriers that are in their growth and health journey. Dom has been involved in the Health and Wellness space for over a decade and has a passion for personal growth. He and his wife have been in the Network Marketing space for almost 4 years and in that time they have earned top 10 income earners for their age group multiple times and have helped almost 1000 people become healthier and build an additional income stream. Dom is passionate about working with people to help them achieve their health goals as well as reach new heights in their life.
Want to connect with Dom further?
DM Dom for ways to partner with him further via Network Marketing, 1:1 Fitness Coaching or 1:1 Personal Coaching
Engage in the conversation:
- @GracefortheGrowth on IG & Facebook
- @CourtneyyLeo on IG and TikTok
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas, questions, and stories about your own growth journey!
- Check out Courtney’s programs here.
Please rate, review, subscribe and share. Thanks so much!!