In this episode, listeners get to meet my friend, Aaron Solomon. Aaron shares the highs and lows of his personal faith journey as a pastor’s kid. This story leads us to a conversation on how to hold safe spaces for us to wrestle with our faith and how to live authentically in alignment with God’s design.
- Aaron’s journey of faith as a PK
- Transitioning from an inherited faith to a personal faith
- How to follow God and be authentic
- How do we create safe spaces for us to wrestle with faith
- Holding space and being present with people
- How do we live with authenticity and in alignment with God
- How to create space for Holy Spirit to do his thing
- The process of living authentically
Please rate, review, subscribe and share. Thanks so much!!
Engage in the conversation: